AR-V16Pi – 16 Port VGA Rackmount Over IP KVM Switch
- SPECIFICATION & CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AR-V16Pi LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- A KVM Switch with 16 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing. The short-depth design ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-V16Pi can control up to 16 computers; with 16 additional KVM switches are cascaded on 2 level, a single AR-V16Pi KVM Switch can control up to 512 computers.
- The AR-V16Pi that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users access the switches over the Internet by means of a web browser using TCP/IP for its remote communications protocol. This would help administrators manage their server room in an efficient and flexible manner, which would save both money and time for various market segment.
High Density Utilization
• One direct USB – PS/2 console controls 16 computers. Does not require special console cable.
• Dual interface supports with computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack.
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows, Linux, Mac, UNIX, Netware and Sun)
• Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024
@60Hz, upto 1920 x 1080 & 60Hz (MAX); DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color. Auto detecting EDID info.
• Cascade up to 512 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches).
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security. Auto Scan function.
• Over IP connection through TCP/IP with 256 bit SSL encryption of all transmitted data and certificate management.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• CE / FCC / RoHS compliant
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
There are no inquiries yet.