AR-V16L – Rackmount – 16 Port VGA KVM Switch
- SPECIFICATION & CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
Angustos AR-V16L LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern
A KVM Switch with 16 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via
cables. All packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing. The short-depth design ultilized
for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-V16L can control up
to 16 computers; with 16 additional KVM switches are cascaded on 3 level, a single
AR-V16L KVM Switch can control up to 512 computers.
In addition, the AR-V16L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys
and OSD. With all of the technology involved, the AR-V16L LCD KVM Switch has gone
beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including :
short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• One direct USB – PS/2 console controls 16
computers. Does not require special console cable.
• Dual interface supports with computers with PS/2 or
USB keyboards and mice.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in
condensed space of high density Rack
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation
platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac
• Superior video quality – up to 2048×1536 @60Hz;
DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color. Auto detecting EDID info.
• Cascade up to 1024 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches).
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB)
for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and
multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security. Auto Scan function
• Multicast Mode – Operate command action at the
same time for all connected computers.
• Operates with all software and operating systems
including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD,
all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English
(US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian,
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
SPECIFICATION & CONNECTION DIAGRAM
There are no inquiries yet.