- SPECIFICATION & DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AR-UV08L KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- A KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing. The short-depth design ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-UV08L can control up to 08 computers; with 256 additional KVM switches are cascaded on two more level, a single AR-UV08L KVM Switch can control up to 8192 computers.
- In addition, the AR-UV08L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD. With all of the technology involved, the AR-UV08L KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• One PS/2 – USB console controls 8 computers.
• Connect to servers with distance up to 40m with single Cat5e / 6 UTP cable
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and
most others), Mac and Sun.
• Superior video quality – up to 1920×1200 (max) @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color.
• Cascade up to 8192 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
SPECIFICATION & DIAGRAM
There are no inquiries yet.