AR-V08L – 8-Port PS/2-USB VGA Rackmount KVM Switch
- SPECIFICATION & CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
Angustos AR-V08L LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern
A KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via
cables. All packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing. The short-depth design ultilized
for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-V08L can control up
to 08 computers; with 8 additional KVM switches are cascaded, a single AR-V08L KVM
Switch can control up to 128 computers.
In addition, the AR-V08L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys
and OSD. With all of the technology involved, the AR-V08L LCD KVM Switch has gone
beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including :
short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• One USB console controls 8 computers.
• Dual interface supports with computers with
PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work
with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all
operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and
most others), Mac and Sun.
• Superior video quality – up to 1920×1200
(max) @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color.
• Cascade up to 128 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and
USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys,
and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK),
English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
SPECIFICATION & CONNECTION DIAGRAM
There are no inquiries yet.