AL-V1738P – 8 port 1U Rack mount 17 Inch KVM Drawer
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AL-V1738P LCD KVM Console Drawer is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 17.3” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding housing. The compact design console is ultilized for extreme narrow space and super densed area. The AL-V1738P can be installed and connected with Angustos KVM Switch or other brand KVM for convenience configuration. The AL-V1738P can control up to 08 computers; with 8 additional KVM switches are cascaded,a single AL-V1738P LCD KVM Switch can control up to 256 computers.
- In addition, the AL-V1738P included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved, the AL-V1738P LCD KVM Console has gone beyond the expectations and requirements fa modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional displaquality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 17.3” LED-backlit 16:9 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Extreme refresh rate up to 75Hz.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• 104 keys mechanical keyboard with integrated Digital & E-switch keys.
• Certificate : CE , FCC , RoHS
• Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1080 @75Hz; DDC2B.
• Compatible with Angustos and other brands KVM Switches.
• Cascade up to 256 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches).
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Supports hot-plugging
There are no inquiries yet.