AL-V17316P – 16 PORT – 17.3” PS/2-USB VGA Single Rail LCD KVM Switch
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
Angustos AL-V17316P LCD KVM Console
Drawer is optimized for high density Rack in
modern Data Center.
Integrating a 17.3” LED screen, keyboard and
mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding
housing. The compact design console is ultilized
for extreme narrow space and super densed
area. The AL-V17316P can be installed and
connected with Angustos KVM Switch or other
brand KVM for convenience configuration. The
AL-V17316P can control up to 16 computers;
with 16 additional KVM switches are
cascaded, a single AL-V17316P LCD KVM
Switch can control up to 512 computers.
In addition, the AL-V17316P included an
additional hot-pluggable USB port that
supports other keyboard and mouse for
back-up. With all of the technology involved,
the AL-V17316P LCD KVM Console has gone
beyond the expectations and requirements for
a modern Data Center use, which including :
short space optimization, exceptional display
quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 17.3” LED-backlit
16:9 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Extreme refresh rate up to 75Hz.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work
with in condensed space of high density Rack
• 104 keys mechanical keyboard with integrated
Digital & E-switch keys.
• Certificate : CE , FCC , RoHS
• Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1080
• Compatible with Angustos and other brands
• Cascade up to 512 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches).
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and
USB) for seamless switching.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK),
English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Supports hot-plugging
There are no inquiries yet.