AL-UV908L – 8-Port USB CATx Single Rail LCD KVM Switch
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AL-UV908L LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 18.51” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding housing. The short-depth design ultilized for
narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AL-UV908L can control up to 08 computers; with 8 additional KVM switches are cascaded, a single AL-UV908L LCD KVM Switch can control up to 128 computers.
- In addition, the AL-UV908L included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved, the AL-UV908L LCD KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• Connect to servers with distance up to 40m with
single Cat5e / 6 UTP cable
• LCD KVM console with an 18.51” LED-backlit
wide 16:9 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work
with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to
remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Superior video quality – up to 1366 x 768
@60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 M – True 8 Bit Color
• Cascade up to 128 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and
USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys,
and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK),
English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
There are no inquiries yet.