AD-H22L – Desktop – 2 Port HDMI KVM Switch – Dual Screen Support
- Store Policies
- Angustos AD-H22L Desktop KVM Switch is optimized for high density office in modern workstation set up.
- A KVM Switch with 2 dual HDMI and supports computers with USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a small size desktop metal housing. The small size design ultilized for narrow space for personal or office / SOHO uses. The AD-H22L can control up to 02 computers.
- In addition, the AD-H22L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys combination. With all of the technology
involved, the AD-H22L Desktop KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern digital usage, which including : small size -space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility
High Density Utilization
• 2 Port Dual Screen HDMI – USB2.0 KVM Switch with audio;
• Single USB console control 2 HDMI interface computer and two additional USB device;
• 2 ports USB hub 2.0 built in; fully compliant USB 2.0 specication;
• HDMI video resolution in Max: 4K@30fp4K @30HZ (3840*2610@30HZ);
• Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, Support Dual Screen PC.
• Audio focus via front panel push-buttons and hotkeys;
• HDMI digital monitor support -fully compliant with HDMI; also HDCP compliant
• Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio support, Multi-platform support;
• BIOS hardware connection, no need drive program and control software;
• USB extension port in front of device, which is convenience for keyboard, mouse,
• Flash and printer peripheral devices connection.
• Provide multi-types of hotkeys setting and choosing function, convenience for users to set hotkey freely;
• Auto-scan functions; Dual HDMI + USB cable 2 pcs (cable resolutionsupports: 2K);
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Front USB peripheral for keyboard / mouse / flash usb / printer support.
• Supports hot-plugging
• No power adapter needed – KVM Switch unit use USB Power.
• Power adapter – Optional.
There are no inquiries yet.