AD-DP21L – 2 ports Display Port KVM switch
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AD-DP21L Desktop KVM Switch is optimized for high density office in modern workstation set up.
- A KVM Switch with 2 ports and supports computers with USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a small size desktop metal housing. The small size design ultilized for narrow space for personal or office / SOHO uses. The AD-DP21L can control up to 02 computers.
- In addition, the AD-DP21L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys combination. With all of the technology involved, the AD-DP21L Desktop KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern digital usage, which including : small size – space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• 2 port USB2.0 multiple video series KVM switch
• Single USB controls 2 sets of computers and peripherals USB
• Built-in USB2.0 hub, compatible with USB2.0 protocol specification
• DP video maximum support resolution is 4K@60fp
• Provide keyboard hot-key switching shortcutfunction and device panel button two switchingfunction selection
• Support multiple platforms for various operating systems
• BIOS level hardware connection, no need to install drivers and control software
• The front panel of the device is extended witha USB interface, which is convenient for users toconnect peripheral devices such as a USBkeyboard, a mouse, or a USB flash drive or a USB printer .
• Provide a variety of hot-key selection andsetting functions, so that users can set their own hot-keys according to the situation.
• Automatically scans the connnected computer
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
There are no inquiries yet.