AL-V908Pi – 8-Port PS/2-USB VGA Over IP LCD KVM Switch
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
Angustos AL-V908Pi LCD KVM Switch is
optimized for Professional Data Center with
high capacity connection and Over IP features.
Integrating a 19” LED screen, keyboard and
mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding
housing. The short-depth design ultilized for
narrow space for short-rack mounting in
condensed area. The AL-V908Pi can control up
to 8 computers; with 16 additional KVM
switches are cascaded and 2 levels of
daisy-chain connect, a single AL-V908Pi LCD
KVM Switch can control up to 256 computers.
The AL-V908Pi that allows both local and
remote operators to monitor and access
multiple computers. Remote users access the
switches over the Internet by means of a web
browser using TCP/IP for its remote
communications protocol. This would help
administrators manage their server room in an
efficient and flexible manner, which would save
both money and time for various market
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 19” LED-backlit
4:3 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to
work with in condensed space of high density
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to
remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
Wide range compatibility
• Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024
@75Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 M. color
• Cascade up to 256 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Over IP connection through TCP/IP with 256
bit SSL encryption of all transmitted data and
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and
USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys,
and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Multiple Languages Keyboard options.
• CE / FCC / RoHS compliant
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
There are no inquiries yet.