KCE812RPK3-4K HDMI + USB KVM Extender over IP / Fiber
The 4K HDMI & USB over IP Extender is a solution for audio, video and USB signal extension via Local Area Network (LAN). It can be used as audio, video and KVM extender over IP and applied to point to point, point to multi-point, multi-point to multi-point and screen wall broadcast system controlled by USB, RS232, IR and configured the 4K HDMI & USB over IP Extender by web browser.
An easy installation system built up with Giga Ethernet switch which has IGMP function and CATx cable for extension or broadcast.
- Connection Diagram
- Store Policies
- 4K UHD HDMI over IP extension
- USB 2.0 over IP extension
- RS232 bi-directional extension and RS232 control
- 4 bits switch for 16 stream channel selection
- Support Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Support two way Wide Band IR extension (38khz-56khz)
transmit over single Cat5e/6 cable up to 120m
- Transmitter over Fiber Optical cable up to 60km (Single Mode)
- Networking environment under Giga Ethernet switch and CAT5e cable
- Point to point extension, Unicast
Multicast and Video Wall system (Max8x16)
- Output video rotation
- Output video partial enlargement
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Color: 24 bit – True color
- Power – POE or external power supply
There are no inquiries yet.