AR-H08L – Rackmount – 8 Port HDMI KVM Switch
- Store Policies
- Angustos AR-H08L KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center. A KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing.
- The short-depth design ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-H08L can control up to 08 computers; with 128 additional KVM switches are cascaded on two more level, a single AR-H08L KVM Switch can control up to 2048 computers.
- In addition, the AH-H08L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD. With all of the technology involved, the AR-H08L KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• One HDMI console controls 8 computers.
• Dual interface supports with user with HDMI – USB keyboards and mice.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun.
• Superior video quality – up to 3840×2160 (max) @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color.
• Cascade up to 2048 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto Video Resolution sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
There are no inquiries yet.