AL-V900P – 19” PS/2-USB VGA Single Rail LCD KVM Console Drawer
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AL-V900P LCD KVM Console Drawer is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 19” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding housing. The compact design console is ultilized for extreme narrow space and super densed area. The AL-V900P can be installed and connected directly to server for convenience configuration. Compatible with Angustos or
other brand KVM Switch unit without any difficulties.
- In addition, the AL-V900P included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved, the AL-V900P LCD KVM Console has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 19” LED-backlit 4:3 (or 5:4) LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Extreme refresh rate up to 75Hz
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Superior video quality – up to 1024 x 1280 @75Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 M Color.
• Compatible with Angustos and other brands KVM Switches.
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Digital & E-Switch Key. Mechanical Mute
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Supports hot-plugging
There are no inquiries yet.