AL-V516P – 16 PORT – 15” PS/2-USB VGA Single Rail LCD KVM Console Drawer
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AL-V516P LCD KVM Console Draweris optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 15” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding housing. The compact design console is ultilized for extreme narrow space and super densed area. The AL-V516P can be installed and connected with Angustos KVM Switch or other brand KVM for convenience configuration. The AL-V516P can control up to 16 computers; with 16 additional KVM switches are cascaded, a single AL-V516P LCD KVM Switch can control up to 256 computers.
- In addition, the AL-V516P included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved, the AL-V516P LCD KVM Console has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 15” LED-backlit 4:3
LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Extreme refresh rate up to 75Hz
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work
with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to
remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Superior video quality – up to 1024 x 768
@75Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 M Color.
• Compatible with Angustos and other brands
• Cascade up to 256 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and
USB) for seamless switching.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK),
English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Digital & E-Switch key. Mechanical Mute.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Supports hot-plugging
There are no inquiries yet.