AL-UV916Pi – 16-Port PS/2-USB CATx Over IP LCD KVM Switch
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AL-UV916Pi LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 19” TFT LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding housing. The short-depth design ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AL-UV916Pi can control up to 16 computers; with 16 additional KVM switches are cascaded, a single AL-UV916Pi LCD KVM Switch can control up to 512 computers.
- In addition, the AL-UV916Pi included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved,the AL-UV916Pi LCD KVM Swtich has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including :short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• Connect to servers with distance up to 40m with single Cat5e / 6 UTP cable
• LCD KVM console with an 19” TFT LED-backlit wide 5:4 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024 @75Hz; DDC2B; 16.2 M – True 8 Bit Color
• Cascade up to 512 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control
There are no inquiries yet.