ASP-1602 -Unmanaged Gigabit Network Switch 16 GE POE Port – 2 x GE SFP
- Store Policies
ASP Series is a full-gigabit smart, POE switch with a large buffer memory from ANGUSTOS. It is designed for the video surveillance and wireless coverage in the medium and small networks.
• IEEE 802.3af & IEEE 802.3at POE standards
• Large POE budget, mapping scale up to 370W POE+ power.
• Manual or dynamic power allocation with non stop power supply
• 2KV thunder-proof of POE port and power supply
• Level-based packet schedule, packet protection
• Prevent DoS-/TCP SYN Flood, UDP Flood, Storm
• Command Line protection with user permission level
• Support IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS and BDTacacs+.
• Support Multicast/Unicast Storm limit.
• Support Perfect Ring detection
• Port isolation within VLAN, DHCP-Snooping
• Support IP + MAC + Port binding.
• Retagging and Flow classification based on VLAN, MAC, IP or priority.
• Flexible bandwidth control policies, support flow limit to ensure quality
• Queue schedule algorithms with SP, WRR or SP + WRR
• Easy Maintenance with CLI/ Telnet/ SSH/ SSL and SNMP.
• Web GUI module built-in for easy managment procedures.
• Support FTP, TFTP, SFTP, ISSU. Zero Touch Provisioning.
• Automatic equipment discovery, network topology, equipment configuration, performance data statistic and analysis.
There are no inquiries yet.