AL-H916L – 16-Port PS/2-USB HDMI Single Rail LCD KVM Switch
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
- Angustos AL-H916L LCD KVM Switch isoptimized for high density Rack in modernData Center. Supporting Full HD resolution for high end computers / servers.
- Integrating a 18.47” LED screen, keyboard andmouse pad in a 1U rackmountable slidinghousing. The short-depth design ultilized fornarrow space for short-rack mounting incondensed area. The AL-H916L can control upto 16 computers; with 16 additional KVM switches are cascaded, a single AL-H916L LCDKVM Switch can control up to 256 computers.
- In addition, the AL-H916L included anadditional hot-pluggable USB port thatsupports other keyboard and mouse forback-up. With all of the technology involved,theAL-H916L LCD KVM Swtich has gonebeyond the expectations and requirements fora modern Data Center use, which including :short space optimization, exceptional displayquality, easy to install, extreme versatility:quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 18.47” LED-backlit
16:9 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work
with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to
remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Extender compatible – Can be combined with
Angustos KVM Extender up to 60m.
• Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1080
@60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color.
• Cascade up to 256 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and
USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys,
and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK),
English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
There are no inquiries yet.