ACVW4-7672 – 11U Seamless Matrix Switch & Multiple Layers FPGA Video Wall Controller
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
MULTIPLE LAYERS FPGA VIDEO WALL CONTROLLER.
FPGA Dedicated Chipset
Dedicated Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) chipset is a combination of processing unit that dedicated in video processing. This eliminated the limitation of a CPU or a GPU from conventional Software or PC controller. Support 24/7 working with over 50,000 hours MTBF.
Without the use of PCI – Express card, the unit can work flawlessly when adding or editing the total layout of the videowall set up. As each of the FPGA chip is working independently, user can replace or add new input / output card without turning off the whole chassis.
Module design with Hot Swap
Multiple form of connections for client to custom fit their system.
Client can now combine HDMI – DVI – VGA – HDBaseT – IP Streaming in one total solution, maximizing system integration for IT Rack (19’’).
Reduce the total cost of investment in both pre & post phase of expansion. Chassis also support control multiple videowalls, further simplify the complexity of connections and management.
Hybrid I/O Slot
Advance FPGA chip allow Angustos Video Wall Controller chassis to set up flexible input / output slot. Hybrid I/O Slot can be both Input or Output slot
The main features:
- Pure Hardware Structure – FPGA
- Modular Design – Hot swap
- Seamless Switching – Auto EDID – 5ms
- Bezel Compensation with Scaler
- Multiple users / rights management Character Superimposition, Scrolling Text (opt) Ultra HD Background Image (opt)
- Multiple video wall management – up to 4 Signal preview (opt)
- Support Redundant Power Supply (opt)
There are no inquiries yet.