ACVW4-7672 – VIDEO WALL CONTROLLER 76 x 72 / 88 x 60 Cross Screens Video Wall
Hardware Based Design
High performance video processing equipment with hardware
- No more computer high-end specification.
- No more high-end Graphic Processing Unit (GPU Card).
- No more licenses.
- No more blue-screen OS crash.
- No more viruses and black screen.
- No more ransomwares, lost data.
- Support up to 92 input x 72 output or 88 input x 60 output
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- Store Policies
FPGA Dedicated Chipset
Dedicated Field Programmable Gate Arrray (FPGA) chipset is a combination of processing
unit that dedicated in video processing. This eliminated the limitation of a CPU or a GPU
from conventional Software or PC controller.
Without the use of PCI – Express card, the unit can work flawlessly when adding or editing
the total layout of the videowall set up. As each of the FPGA chip is working independently,
user can replace or add new input / output card without turning off the whole chassis.
Module design with Hot Swap
Multiple form of connections for client to custom fit their system.
Client can now combine HDMI – DVI – VGA – HDBaseT – IP Streaming
in one total solution, maximizing system intergration.
Reduce the total cost of investment in both pre & post phase of
expansion. Chassis also support control multiple videowalls, further simplify
the complexity of connections and management.
- High-end 4 Layers MPiP™ – Cross Screen
Support up to 4 Layers Matrix Picture in Picture (MPiP™) in each screen
- Easy control with Drag & Drop
Customize complex layout with simple Click – Drag – Drop
- High-end Video Wall Control
Support Overlap, Roaming, Stretching, Zoom in / out.
- Front Panel Touch Screen
Control scene mode, save / recall profile, IP setting with just a touch
- IP Camera Direct Stream (iDirect Stream™)
IP input Card can support streaming video feed direct from IP CCTV Cameras.
- Background Image – Scrolling Text – Scheduling
Support Static Background Image and Scrolling Text for Bank and Stock house Video Wall
Support scene mode Scheduling – Cycle for advertising – digital signage Video Wall
- Pure Hardware Structure – FPGA
- Modular Design
- Seamless Switching
- Bezel Compensation
- Scrolling Text
- Character Superimposition
- Ultra HD Background Image
- Multiple video wall management
- Signal preview(Optional)
- Support Redundant Power Supply
There are no inquiries yet.