ACVW4-3636 – 6.5U Seamless Matrix Switch & Multiple Layers FPGA Video Wall Controller
- Connection Diagram
- Store Policies
FPGA Dedicated Chipset
Dedicated Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA – Tritium™ 2nd gen – 2280 Gbps) chipset is a combination of processing unit that dedicated in video signal. This eliminated the limitation of a CPU or a GPU from conventional Software or PC controller. The unit supports 24/7 working time with over 60,000 hours MTBF.
Without the use of PCI – Express card, the unit can work flawlessly when adding or editing the total layout of the videowall set up. As each of the FPGA chip is working independently, user can replace or add new input / output card without turning off the whole chassis.
Module design with Hot Swap
Multiple form of connections for client to custom fit their system. Client can now combine HDMI – DVI – VGA – HDBaseT – IP Streaming in one total solution, maximizing system integration for IT Rack (19’’).
Reduce the total cost of investment in both pre & post phase of expansion. Chassis also support control multiple videowalls, further simplify the complexity of connections and management
- High-end 4 up to *8 Layers MPiP™ – Cross Screen
Support 4 Layers MPiP™, up to *8 Layers-Matrix Picture in Picture (MPiP™) in each screen
- Easy control with Drag & Drop
Customize complex layout with simple Click – Drag – Drop
- High-end Video Wall Control
Support Overlap, Roaming, Stretching, Zoom in / out. High-end Video Wall Control
- Front Panel Touch Screen
Control scene mode, save / recall profile (up to 32), IP setting with just a touch
- IP Camera Direct Stream (iDirect Stream™)
IP input Card can support streaming video feed direct from IP CCTV Cameras.
- Background Image – Scrolling Text – Scheduling
Support Static Background Image and Scrolling Text for Bank and Stock house Video Wall
Support scene mode Scheduling – Cycle for advertising – digital signage Video Wall
- WEB GUI control (Opt)
Control the video wall controller directly from TCP/IP without the need of installing any software
- Pure Hardware Structure – FPGA
- Modular Design – Hot swap – Hybrid I/O
- Seamless Switching – Auto EDID – 5ms
- Bezel Compensation with Scaler
- Multiple users / rights management
- Character Superimposition, Scrolling Text (opt)
- Ultra HD Background Image (opt)
- Multiple video wall management – up to 4
- Signal preview – WEB GUI control (opt)
- Support Redundant Power Supply (opt)
- Control Room Mode with over IP KVM system extension
- High-end 4 Layer up to *8 Layers MPiP™
There are no inquiries yet.